Last updated: 27 June 2022
Our contact details
First Thirty Ltd.
Company number 14129757
Registered address: 52 Margaret Road, Oxford OX3 8NQ
Phone Number: 07775 720007
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Subscription to the company website, to receive information and messages from us
- As part of necessary information provided for the delivery of contracts, projects or other services
- As part of submissions to surveys or polls as part of the company’s research activities
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Supply our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Communicate with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, other than where legally required to do so because of legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are either:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored, electronically, either locally at the company premises or by contracted service providers Ionos (for email and Wordpress website hosting) and Microsoft (OneDrive cloud services for data storage and backup).
We will only retain personal data for as long as is necessary, having regard to the purpose for which it was collected. As a general rule, we will keep information for no longer than 10 years. We will then dispose of personal data securely and completely.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or by post at 52 Margaret Road, Oxford OX3 8NQ if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 52 Margaret Road, Oxford OX3 8NQ.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk